Our education courses and support groups are offered free to the public. For more information or to register for a class, please call the NAMI SWLA office at (337) 433-0219. Below is a list of programs we offer:
• NAMI Family-to-Family is a 12-week education course for caregivers of adults with mental illness.
• NAMI Basics is a 6-week education course for caregivers of children and adolescents with mental illness.
• NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a unique learning program for people with any serious mental illness interested in establishing and maintaining their wellness and recovery.
• NAMI In Our Own Voice is a public education presentation that offers insight into the hope and recovery possible for people living with mental illness.
• NAMI On Campus is an extension of NAMI’s mission into the campus community.
• Achieving Wellness is a support group for people living with mental illness.
• Family Support Group is a support group for families and friends of those living with mental illness.